Monday, August 23, 2010

Sewing Day!

A friend and I decided to dedicate a day to sewing - the problem was how to choose which projects! The day before, my order of Mono Luna organic cotton fabric arrived from the Modern Organic Fabrics online store in the US, so I had to wash and use it immediately.


I bought the fabric in blue and pink as we don't know if we are having a boy or girl. I decided to start on the blue since I already have two little girls and a mountain of pink - if we have another lovely girl, the blanket will make a gorgeous gift.


The blanket is simply the organic cotton top, folded over the sides of cotton blanketing, purchased from spotlight. I notice that Olives Tree is using the fabric in their brand new range of gorgeous organic baby bibs and quilts for sale on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment